1/3/10

couple thing

Last night my friend called. She sounds like she is crying.

Hey, what happen?

My boyfriend doesn’t concern about me. Since Ramadhan, he takes a distance from me. He said his find difficulties in his life. Problem with his family, friends and study.


Do you ask him what his problem is?

I asked why he doesn’t want to contact me. He told me that he not enough money to topup. Then I topup for him but he still don’t want to contact me. He said during Ramadhan, his behavior change. He will be okay after when Aidilfitri.after 2month he looking so weird

Weird. Why he do that?

I really don’t know the right reason. I am not deceitful with him. I am very loyal.

Do you still love him? 2 weeks ago, you told me you want to break up with him. Now the situation is twist right?

I am not sure. He is the first person that really caring about me. My former boyfriend never caring like him does to me.

Hurmm… what kind of caring do you mean? Like what?

He said he want to bring me to see his parent. He wants to have kids with me. Grow older together.aiyo"same like me"sigh~

Aiya… that’s fake. Honestly if the person really wants to be beside you for entire of his life, he would not do those cruel things to you. I cannot believe somebody said like that and then try to run away from you. Its different if he has disease or whatsoever. You only know him no longer than 2 months. Married is not the simple thing right?

Could you give him a advice by Myspace/fesbuk or ym ?

I want to but I am very sorry. Each guy have their level of ego. I can reading your boyfriend thinking. It just a wasteful thing if I do. Only a reason, I am guy, not gay.

I know. I really don’t know what happen to me. If he want to clash with me just say it.

Hey, you are hot girl at your college. Find another person okay. However, please don’t be to rush.

Okay. mrwn, sorry I got a thing to settle first. Call you later.

It is okay.

p/s: she is good girl type. Well… it is not so difficult if she want to find other boyfriend right?

me ? sigh~


My english is broken and i look stupid when i write in english. :p

0 comments: